Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to Tie a Tie

So there is some RANDOM dude named Caspar who is apparently a genius at tying ties. Half Windsor, Full Windsor, Four in Hand, the Pratt Knot... apparently, he knows it all.

I used to be absolutely terrible with knots, but whenever I get really bored I practice new ones (after learning the basics from Caspar. Below is a message from Caspar...

Learn How to Tie a Tie

Hello, Dear Friend,

it's great to have you here! My name is Caspar and I would like to welcome you to my webpage on how to tie a tie.

You know, I created this site for people just like you:

* the working professional who switched jobs recently and needs to wear a tie now but doesn't know how to tie it,
* the college graduate figuring how to tie a tie before that first job interview,
* the high school senior needing immediate advice on tying ties before leaving for the prom,
* and the increasing number of women who are interested in learning how to tie a tie simply for the fun of it or because dad is out of town.

Assuming no previous knowledge on your part, I will be using colored and easy-to-follow diagrams as well as simple step-by-step video instructions to help you on your way to become a real master at tying ties in no time. That way, learning how to tie a tie will be fun and about as easy as coloring by numbers!

All I ask of you as my guest is an open mind and a few minutes of your time to practice today. It would now be helpful if you had a tie at hand and a mirror nearby so that we can "dig right on in".


To visit Caspar's website, go to tie-a-tie.net and tell Caspar I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment